Wellness products are increasingly being sold online via affiliate links.
Market Health Affiliate provides a platform for you if you are looking to sell wellness products online, giving your business venture a unique edge.
Let us find out if the Market Health Affiliate program is indeed worth the hype.
Market Health Affiliate is worth it because it gives you a reliable platform that you can use to promote products from the get-go as there are no hassles of background checks. It also gives you multiple options about the different countries you would want to promote the products in.
This Market Health Affiliate review walks you through the process of partnering with Market Health, how you can make money using Market Health, and the advantages and disadvantages of this platform.
Related Post: Plant Therapy Affiliate Program Review – Is It Worth It?
About the Market Health Affiliate Network
Market Health was founded way back in 1998 and has evolved to become a giant database of health, beauty, and wellness products that are regularly promoted and offered on sale through online marketing.
It is considered to be one of the easiest ways to promote health and wellness products as you are not required to be the manufacturer to promote products here. Instead, you cherry-pick from existing brands to promote them using this platform.
There are more than 100 odd offers under its various sub-categories, such as colon care, men’s health, weight loss products, sports nutrition, and even a pet care section.
This platform is designed to allow you to have affiliate banners and landing pages, and other tools that can be effectively used to promote your chosen products. The network affiliate program comes with a state-of-the-art dashboard that allows you to see the conversion value of the commission earned, any applicable referral rates, and the overall performance.
The way this affiliate network is designed is to allow you to earn on a Cost Per Sale (CPS) and Cost Per Action (CPA) model. A certain amount is earned as a commission under the CPS and CPA models for each chosen classification that you would like to promote. The CPS commission is capped at 50% while the CPA is capped at $40 to $45.
There is also an incentive program wherein you can generate more than 20 sales every day; you are eligible to get higher pay. Market Health pays out to its affiliates twice per month, and this is applicable when the minimum commission amount accrued is $20.
Related Post: Wayfair Affiliate Program Review – Is it Worth It?
Categories of Beauty and Wellness Products Can Be Promoted on Market Health
There are various beauty and wellness products sold through affiliate marketing by Market Health.
The list here is indicative of some of the subcategories under which the health and fitness products are offered.
Note that the list here is not exhaustive, and there may be other subcategories under which more offers may be available:
- Women’s Health and Beauty
- Men’s Health
- General Health Products
- Weight Loss Products
- Sports Nutrition
- Skin Care
- Teeth Whitening
- Colon Health
- Health and Beauty Stores
- Pet Health
The CPA and CPS commissions can be earned from each category, including those not listed here.
The caps remain the same as discussed in the previous segment. The CPS at 50% and the CPA capped at $40 to $45.
If you are looking for teeth whitening products, the Alta White on the Market Health Affiliate Network page is a great product.
Similarly, for acne treatment, you can look at the Dermology Acne Treatment in their list of products.
Related Post: Is Wp Engine Affiliate Program Worth It?
Market Health Affiliate Network – A Brief Synopsis
If you want to glean in a quick synopsis what the Market Health Affiliate is all about, here is a table with all the key information about the network summarized for your reference:
|Cost to Join||Free of cost|
|Minimum Payout||Paid twice a month – on the 1st and the 16th|
|Tracking Software||Maintained In-House|
|Commission Categories||CPA and CPS|
For a quick review of this Affiliate Program, head over to this YouTube video to learn more:
Related Post: Affiliate Bots 2.0 Review: Is It A Scam Or Legit?
How to Make Money Using the Market Health Affiliate Network?
In order to make money using the Market Health Affiliate Network, you will first need to sign up on the platform and complete the following steps:
- Sign up with Market Health Affiliate Network.
- An auto-generated email will be sent to your inbox that will confirm your account activation.
- You can now log into your account and view your affiliate dashboard.
- You can then look for the “offers” tab and click on it; a list of offers will become available. You can then choose the products you wish to promote from this list.
- Choose the product that you want to market. Start small so that you learn how to use the platform well before you go on to list more than one affiliate. Once you have chosen the product, you will see the product details, including the affiliate link you can use for your promotion campaign.
- You are required to copy the affiliate link and paste it on your social media platforms, such as your blog or Instagram and YouTube pages. If someone uses that link to make a purchase, you will be eligible for a commission.
It is helpful to remember that the affiliate products may be created for specific regions and so the description may be in the local language of that region.
Using the local language when making promotional marketing material will prove to be an extremely helpful strategy in marketing.
It has been seen that products tend to have more credibility when it is pitched to them in a language they are more familiar with.
On a subconscious level, it helps establish a bond of trust with the customer base, and it also helps them understand the uniqueness of the product much better which often gets lost in translation otherwise.
For years marketers have used this technique to build that special bond of trust with their customers. With Market Health Products, you are set up in the unique position of using the local language to your advantage.
It is important to note here that Market Health will also pay you for promoting their products on your website.
Therefore, it is recommended that you also have a website of your own. Websites are useful in attracting regular foot traffic and holding more content than a general public webpage.
Also, websites have their own analytics, which will further help you better understand your audience and sales target. You can use PPC ads to send more traffic to your website’s select marketing and promotional material.
Since many of us are constantly looking for ways to take better care of ourselves and are willing to spend a good portion of our hard-earned money to that extent, it makes the health and beauty industry a much more sought after one and is a great industry to generate business.
The industry’s popularity also makes it easier for you to promote, and the dividends are high.
In order to effectively generate income, you will need to be crafty in finding the right keywords and provide answers to the general queries of people to create relevant content on your website.
Your potential clients will see the value add when they land on your website page and see some of their queries answered right off the bat.
This will lead the potential customer to see the value of investing their time and money on your channel and even make sure that the once potential client is now a repeat customer at your site.
Here’s a guide in order to achieve this:
- First, create a website to create and hold content. Building a website need not be expensive, and most of them can be created for free. This website will be the foundation for creating content and promoting marketing materials to earn your commission eventually.
- Then pick a niche and write your content on that specific category.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not start off by promoting all of the Market Health Affiliate Network categories right from the get-go. This is because, if you do so, you will be catering to a rather broad set of audiences who might not relate to everything you say. It is also likely that what you say will be very generic and will not answer your audience’s specific queries.
- Nonetheless, if you want to pick up more than one sub-category, try to pick up those that are somehow connected, such as weight loss and sports nutrition. This will help establish a connection and make the flow more seamless when directing them from one product in one sub-category to another. End of the day, the topics need to co-relate and make sense.
- After you have created your content, choose appropriate keywords so that your content surfaces every time a search is done using those keywords. This way, you will be able to direct more traffic to your website.
Market Health Affiliate Has a Low Payout Threshold
Market Health Affiliate Network has a fixed twice a month payout schedule and applies to any affiliate who has gathered up to and more than the minimum amount of $20 in commission. The payments are made on the 1st and the 16th of every month.
Having a low minimum payment threshold is great for the affiliates as it ensures that the affiliates get paid faster and without having the headache of reaching a $100 or a high amount eligibility threshold before they can get paid. In case you can generate 20 or more sales a day, you can be eligible for higher payouts.
It has also been seen that Market Health offers a higher commission rate at $30 to $70 per action, lead, and sale, compared to other affiliate programs.
Advantages of Market Health Affiliate Network
There are numerous advantages to using the Market Health affiliate network. Some of these advantages are listed herein below:
- Free membership. You do not need to pay a fee to join the community of Market Health Affiliates. It is fairly easy to join, and there is also no hassle of phone calls and trails of paperwork for background verification as it is with other CPA networks.
- Instant access. You get instant access to your dashboard as soon as you finish signing up. Immediately after signing up, you will get an email that will confirm that the sign up was successful, and you will then be able to login into your account and access your dashboard.
- Immediate promotional work. You can get started with your promotions and marketing immediately after you sign in. You will be able to select from the list of offers and start using the affiliate links to promote the products to get paid for them.
- Market Health products are always in demand. The advantage of Market Health products is that they are always in demand. Also, since they belong to the health and beauty sector, they are invariably sought after by many people as personal care and self-grooming are essential parts of our lives.
- High payouts. The payouts are relatively high compared to other affiliate networks. At 50% commission for every sale, high ticket items will lead to a higher commission. In cases where you can make more than 20 sales per day, you can negotiate a higher payout even at 60%.
- Subscription commission. If you manage to get customers to buy subscriptions, that will lead to recurring commissions for every month they choose to renew their subscriptions.
- Affiliate referrals. There is also a referral commission where you get around 5% revenue share if you recruit new affiliates into the network.
- Diversified client base. As an affiliate, you need not be confined to just one country but can reach out to different countries. There are very region-specific offers, and you can pick up the local language description of these products to target your sales in those regions. The network can support various local languages from French to Russian and German to Italian.
- Payout threshold is low. The minimum payment threshold is low for Market Health at $20, making it attainable for the affiliates to reach and puts a lot less pressure on them regarding sales. Once this minimum threshold is reached, payments are made twice a month. Having a lower payment threshold also means that the affiliate can get paid faster.
- Tracking tools. Market Health has its own in-house tracking tool. As an affiliate, you can access the tracking tool provided in your dashboard to analyze your sales performance.
Disadvantages of Market Health Affiliate Network
There are no perfect tools and networks. Everything evolves to become better and more relevant with time, and Market Health is no exception.
If one were to summarise the drawbacks of this affiliate program, then they would be:
- Certain countries are banned. There are certain regions and countries that cannot purchase Market Health products. In fact, some locals from some geographic areas are not allowed to sign up for the affiliate role. Also, certain products are not permitted to be shipped to certain countries as well. It is important, then, to research well before beginning your promotion campaign.
- Lack of SSL certificate. Not every page of the website has an SSL certificate. As a result, you may see a lock with a red line diagonally crossing it or the words “Not Secure” written over it. This may ward off potential clients as it may seem to be a security threat. Even though it may be seen that the payment page is secure, the rest of the pages of this network, unfortunately, are not.
Difference Between Market Health and Other Affiliate Networks
Market Health is different from other affiliate networks on the following grounds:
- Market Health has carved a niche in beauty, health, and wellness products. Most of the other affiliate networks offer a much more comprehensive range of products comparatively.
- Market Health is also a direct network selling the products that are manufactured by them. Again, this is unlike the case with other affiliate networks who source products from other manufacturers and provide them a common platform to sell the products.
- For the above reason, merchants can place their products in other affiliate networks, but the same is not allowed for Market Health.
Related Post: How To Start Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
This platform deals primarily with health and beauty products.
If you are passionate about these wellness products and would like to earn money while reviewing and promoting the things you want from the vast array of available products in the global market today, the Market Affiliate program is an excellent platform for that.
- Wikipedia: Certificate Authority
- Time Rich Worry Free: Market Health Affiliate Network Review – Is it Worth Promoting?
- Market Health: Partner Sign Up
- Affpinions: Payment Method Check
- Affpinions: Market Health Review of Network Details
- Smart Affiliate Success: Market Health Affiliate Network Review
- Best of Make Money Online: Market Health Affiliate Network Review: Is This Worth Your Time?
- Business of Apps: Market Health