Getresponse combined with Clickfunnels can become one of the most powerful tools you can add to your belt.
It gives you the ability to grow your email list faster than ever and automate your email marketing with ease.
How To Integrate GetResponse To ClickFunnels
From your Getresponse home page, you’re going to need to click the button shown in the image below.
Once you’ve opened the menu you’ll need to click on the button that is titled “Integrations & API”
Sadly Getresponse and Clickfunnels don’t have integration but you can get around that by generating an API key.
Once you’ve clicked Generate API key you will be prompted to name it, You don’t have to but if you plan on integrating more than one thing to your Getresponse I would recommend naming it so that way you don’t get confused down the road.
Now that you’ve gotten your API key you’ll need to head over to Clickfunnels.
You’ll head to the Account settings section.
Click on the integrations section
Click the yellow button to add A new integration
Click on the Getresponse button, If it doesn’t look like the picture above you can just search Getresponse in the search bar up top of the integrations.
Now you will just copy and paste the API key that you generated on your Getresponse account into the API key box and click the yellow button “Add Integration”
Now you can start building your email list and really step up your email marketing game!
Don’t know how to Build an Email List? Check Out My Blog Post How To Create An Email List In Getresponse
How To Connect Getresponse To Clickfunnels?
To summarize how to connect your Getresponse account to your Clickfunnels.
- Go into your Getresponse account, in the top left section click menu and select the “Integrations & API”
- Click the API section on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Generate your API Key And Copy it.
- Go to Clickfunnels and go to your account settings in the top right-hand section of the screen.
- Then go to the integrations section on the lower left-hand side of the menu.
- Click Add New integration
- Search For Getresponse in the search bar up top or scroll down until you see Getresponse
- Click on it, Paste the API key into the box and Click add integration
Don’t have GetResponse? Check out my blog post where I talk about all of the pricing options and the features that they offer!