Thinking About Automating Your Email Marketing?
Maybe you’re thinking about automating your email marketing but you’re wondering how much does Getresponse cost? Being someone who has started multiple online businesses and has tried various email marketing platforms. It is by far one of the best tools to add to your belt..
Depending on your needs the price varies greatly so I’ll cover all of their pricing and features so you can figure out what will work best for you!
It is very user friendly and suited for beginners. A lot of other platforms that I’ve tried out require you to have a few tech skills to get set up and going.
They also have A 30 Day FREE Trial which means you can actually start messing around within their platform and get comfortable with using it before you even pay for their service!
Don’t know how to create an email list?
Check out my blog post: How To Create An Email List In Getresponse
- Email List Up To 1,000
- Newsletters – Send One-time email broadcasts to your list.
- Automated Email – Send Automated Emails after certain events
- Auto-Responders – Nurture your email list with automated follow-up emails.
- Unlimited Automation Templates
- Sales Funnels ( 1 Funnel)
- Unlimited Email Funnels
- You Can Now Create Facebook Ad’s Within Getresponses platform if you’ve linked your accounts
- Everything Included In Getresponse Basic
- Automation Builder / Workflow (5 Workflows)
- Contact And Score Tagging – Let’s you keep tabs on people within your email list. So you can know who in your list is actively opening your emails or clicking on links within your emails
- Webinar Hosting (100 Attendees)
- Sales Funnels (5 Funnels)
- Work Together (3 Users Can Use One Account)
- Webinar Funnels (5 Funnels)
- Everything in Basic & Plus
- Unlimited Automation Builder (Workflows)
- Paid Webinars
- Webinars (300 Attendants)
- Unlimited Sales Funnels
- Unlimited Webinar Funnels
- Share Account With Up To 5 Users
- Everything in Basic, Plus & Professional
- Transnational Emails (Paid-Add On)
- Account Manager
- Dedicated IP Address
- Deliverability Consulting
- Single Sign-On
- Webinars (500 Attendees)
- Email Campaign Consulting
What Plan Should You Chose?
I’ve explained how much Getresponse costs and what each plan offers but what plan should you choose?
I know the Basic / $15 A month can be enticing because of how cheap it is but I would recommend choosing any plan besides the basic because you don’t get access to workflows which is probably one of the most powerful tools within Getresponses platform.
Don’t know how to create an email list?
Check out my blog post: How To Connect GetResponse To Clickfunnels
What is A Work Flow?
A workflow is A feature that Getresponse offers that lets you visually map out your email marketing campaigns and it can A true game-changer.
Now at first glance I know that this can look quite confusing.
But it is actually quite simple and is merely giving you the ability to visualize and fully customize your automation.
Workflows give you the ability to really get the most out of your email marketing because they let you direct people within your email list to different campaigns or take them through A series of emails based on their actions or lack of.
A way of explaining this would be:
- Someone subscribes to your email list
- You automatically send them A welcome message.
- You wait X amount of time and it will automatically send them another email.
- If they opened the email / made A purchase or clicked on The link within your email then you continue to keep them within that series of emails your sending out.
- But if they didn’t open it, then you can automatically direct them to a different offer or a service that you have.
You gain the ability to really craft your email marketing campaigns based on your lists interaction with it instead of just sending out emails by the thousands hoping they’ll be engaged.
How much does Getresponse cost?
At A bare minimum, I would say $49 per month.
Being someone who has started multiple online businesses over the last few years the number of features that Getresponse offers are unmatched by any other email marketing platform.
Whether you have an e-commerce business, you’re an affiliate marketing or A small business owner you’ll find things that will benefit you within Getresponse.
Don’t let the higher price ranges deter you either. On average you should be making back A minimum of $0.50 – 1.00 for every person that is on your email list. (At least in the Make Money Online Industry)
Check out my blog post where I take you to step by step through the process of creating An email list in Getresponse