ASOS is a fashion brand that promotes unique styles from around the world.
Whether you’re looking for a way to spread the new look or you want to make a commission on your website, they offer excellent tools.
Their affiliate membership is an ideal way for entrepreneurs to pad their pockets by selling apparel and beauty products.
The ASOS affiliate program offers low commission rates, but if you have steady traffic, you can make an income. They have a range of fashion and beauty products for you to sell. If you’re interested in making an income from ASOS, then their affiliate program is well worth the time.
Throughout this article, you’ll also learn the following information about the ASOS affiliate program:
- Pros and cons of signing up for their affiliate membership
- Whether or not the ASOS affiliate program is a good fit for you
- How you can start making a commission with their products
Related Post: ModCloth Affiliate Program Review
Perks of the ASOS Affiliate Program
If you’re trying to make money in the fashion industry, then affiliate programs should be at the top of your list.
The ASOS membership gives you the ability to sponsor countless articles of clothing, boosting your income, and providing high-quality content for your viewers.
There’s no need to make your own clothing company when you can sell other brands.
Here are the perks of joining the ASOS affiliate program:
- ASOS is a growing brand, which means they won’t close down any time soon. If you’re worried about reliability, then check out this statistic: Her Paper Route states that ASOS has grown over 17% from last year’s sales, which is something that most of the industry’s biggest brands can’t claim.
- They offer unique clothing and beauty products that you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re tired of selling or reviewing the same looks from the top brands, then you’ll love making a commission through ASOS. Their UK-inspired outfits are enough to drive the industry in a new direction.
- If you’re interested in signing up, you only need a website or social media accounts with decent traffic. You don’t have to be a massive, well-known blogger or a big-box store to make an income through ASOS. In fact, they promote the idea of allowing people from all over the world to join their program.
- ASOS often adds thousands of new products each month. Since their catalog is always expanding, you’ll never run out of content. Other affiliate programs only have so much to offer, which means you can only use their content for a few posts. However, ASOS has enough to dedicate an entire category or website with their clothing.
- You’ll enjoy the benefits of 30-day cookies with all ASOS affiliate links. For those of you who aren’t familiar with affiliate sales, a cookie 30-day cookie means that every sale through the link for the next 30 days goes into your pocket. To put that into perspective, most affiliate programs have 7-day tracking cookies.
There’s no denying the fact that ASOS has plenty to offer with their affiliate program.
That being said, they’re not the best when it comes to a handful of issues.
If you want to learn about the issues that members have to deal with, then proceed to the next section.
Although ASOS is a break-through company with a phenomenal affiliate membership, there are a few problems that you should know about.
All of them are listed below:
- ASOS only offers a 4% commission rate on average. Unfortunately, this percentage sits below the vast majority of other affiliate programs. The only one that comes close is Amazon, but they have a varying range that can go far over ASOS. You’ll need to sell a lot of ASOS products to make a reliable income.
- Since the affiliate membership is through a third-party site (Flex Offers), there’s not much in the way of customer support. If you want to learn about the program, you’ll have to talk with people who are already making sales. The good news is that there are plenty of online knowledge bases to check out.
- ASOS won’t accept your application if you don’t already have traffic. You need a blog or social media with followers if you don’t want to get declined. Note that you don’t need millions of followers, but you can’t solely rely on forum traffic. ASOS does its research before accepting or denying applicants.
Looking For A Similar Affiliate Program? Check Out This Post
Should You Become an Affiliate?
Now that you know all of the good and bad features of the ASOS affiliate program, it’s time to decide whether or not you’ll join.
Remember that there aren’t any affiliate programs around that will give you 100% commission.
After all, they need to make money from sales. However, you might shy away from the 4% rate.
Ask yourself these questions before partnering with ASOS:
Do You Have Followers or Subscribers?
As mentioned above, you need potential clients or an audience to sell ASOS products.
Not only will you have a hard time making commission, but ASOS won’t approve you if you don’t have anyone to advertise to.
If you have a decent following or a blog with viewers, then you can get started very quickly.
Are You Able to Focus on ASOS Products Weekly?
Since ASOS always offers new clothing and beauty products, you need to stay ahead of the curve.
Review new items as they’re released to increase your chances of making a sale.
Once the market is saturated with an item, it’s time to move onto the next.
As mentioned by VigLink, ASOS has thousands of clothes for men and women that you can sell.
Do You Know About the Fashion Industry?
Anyone who knows about the industry will see immediately that you’re new if you’re not prepared.
If you’ve ever read some of the biggest blogs and magazines, then try to follow their style.
Otherwise, you might be grasping for straws in an unfamiliar industry.
How to Get Commission for Your Sales
Perhaps the best part of the ASOS program is that it’s incredibly easy to sign up.
Once you get approved, you’re all set to start making sales.
As with all affiliate programs, try to make at least three sales within the first six months to keep your account active.
Here’s the simple step-by-step process to join the ASOS affiliate program:
- Head over to Flex Offers to sign up for the program. You’ll have to fill out basic info, such as your email, first name, and so on.
- Explain why you think your website will be a good fit for the affiliate program. You can also mention your social media platforms, how you intend to advertise ASOS products, and so on. Any information that shows that you have an active online presence is useful.
- Once you get approved, start posting affiliate links to the products that you review. Make sure you explain what the product is made of, how it feels, why customers should want it, etc.
ASOS is an excellent fashion business that gives you the opportunity to make sales in the industry.
Whether you’re growing your online network or you’re passionate about fashion, the affiliate program is more than worth joining.
Here’s a quick recap of the post:
- If you don’t love fashion, then you’ll have a hard time making sales.
- ASOS offers an average of 4% commission per sale.
- You need social media followers and/or a website to get approved.
- ASOS always has hundreds of new products every week for you to sell.
You Could Always Become An Amazon Affiliate, Without Even Having A Website, Find Out How Here.