amoCRM is a unique messaging program that allows businesses to complete sales through various social media platforms.
There are countless messaging apps across the web these days, and it can be tough to keep up with all of them.
By becoming an affiliate and selling this program to businesses, you’ll help them with customer communication skills.
The amoCRM affiliate program is worth it if you have consistent web traffic who owns businesses. While amoCRM can also be used by individuals, it’s most beneficial for a company that needs to finish a sale. If your viewers don’t need to close out sales, then you might find that it’s not worth it.
Throughout this article, you’ll also learn the following information about the amoCRM affiliate program:
- The pros and cons of the affiliate membership
- Whether or not you should become an affiliate
- How you can start converting viewers into subscribers to make a commission
Related Post: Asos Affiliate Program Review
Perks of the amoCRM Affiliate Program
Affiliate memberships are just starting to get the recognition they deserve, including the amoCRM program.
Eventually, it can be the gateway for passive online income.
However, there are pros and cons to all business ventures.
In this section, we’ll dive into the advantages and disadvantages of amoCRM and its affiliate program.
Let’s start with the primary five pros below:
- amoCRM gives you a whopping 35% commission. Compared to other affiliate programs, such as Amazon, you’ll make much more money in the long run. Most other memberships only give you between 5% to 15%, so it’s a huge bonus. The only trouble will be completing the sales.
- You can use their service to sell itself. That’s right; Since amoCRM is a messaging app, you’ll be able to complete sales through the app by selling the app. You’ll be demonstrating its usefulness while communicating with your potential customers. What better way could you sell online?
- They offer a quick, helpful video tutorial. You won’t be left in the dark, nor will you have to read boring pages of additional offers and useless tips. Their video is clear and concise, showing you exactly what they offer and how you can start making commission sales right away.
- You don’t need to worry about paying ridiculous amounts of money to join their program. Some affiliate companies charge money for you to sign up as a member. Rather than paying them to sell their products, each sale you make is part of that payment. It’s the best way to keep your money in your pocket throughout the process.
- If you have any questions beyond the aforementioned video guide, they offer coaching. You can contact a company professional with any questions you might have. They’re all very well trained to instruct you on the small details. Since you both have the goal of converting sales, you’ll be working together as a team.
As you can see, there are quite a few reasons that you might want to consider becoming an affiliate.
Massive commissions, a product that practically sells itself, and a no money coming out of your pocket are enough for most people.
However, there are a few issues with this affiliate program. Let’s discuss them in the next section.
Here’s a short list of problems you might encounter with the amoCRM affiliate program:
- As mentioned by Capterra, many members found that customer service takes a long time to get back to you. Although the videos are helpful, and your ticket will eventually get answered, the downtime can be frustrating. If you’re someone who needs instant replies, then this program will require more patience.
- Dealing with too many clients at once has caused the system to crash. While it might not be an issue if you’re not selling directly through the amoCRM app, it’s not a good look for potential clients. Try to keep your conversations below 10 customers at a time when using amoCRM to sell itself.
- To complete commission-based sales, you need a client base. If you don’t have a group of customers who are already interested in such a service, you’ll have a difficult time convincing them. Try building a website or participating in a forum to broaden your audience. You could also create social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.
Related Post: The SpyFu Affiliate Program Review
Should You Become an Affiliate?
Now that you’ve seen the ups and downs of this affiliate program, it’s time to decide whether or not it’s right for you.
In most cases, the pros far outweigh the cons. We can’t expect perfection from every commission-based program, but the payments are always welcome.
If you’re on the fence, ask yourself the following questions:
Do you have potential customers?
The most important part of the process is that you need to have an audience to sell amoCRM.
According to amoCRM, if you don’t have any traffic, then you won’t be able to make any sales.
Again, social media, forums, and blogs are all worthwhile options.
If you don’t want to take the time to grow an audience, then this affiliate program isn’t for you.
Are you able to deal with problems by yourself?
Since customer support isn’t the best, there are times when you’ll have to refer to the video guides or do online research to find the answers.
Fortunately, there are dozens of helpful resources.
You’ll receive a response, but sometimes it takes a few days for the company to get back to you.
Can you complete a sale?
Much like many other online sales categories, you need to know how to close a sale.
This program is excellent and useful for almost any growing business, but that doesn’t mean that they’ll see it that way immediately.
You should be able to educate yourself about amoCRM, and having a sales background is incredibly helpful.
How to Get Commission for Your Sales
Commission is the whole reason you’re here! Passive income through amoCRM is a great place to start, but how does the commission process work?
Here’s the step-by-step tutorial:
- Start by making an account at amoCRM. You’ll need to get approved before you start making sales.
- Watch their free helpful video guide. It explains most of what you need to know about the commission and sales process.
- Start posting your links through website reviews and by using it on social media. When customers see how efficiently you’re able to communicate, they’ll be inclined to ask questions.
- When you close out sales with a customer (after explaining the benefits of amoCRM), you’ll receive a 35% commission. As Lasso explains, you’ll receive a commission bump to 50% after reaching $10,000 in customer sales.
- Continue growing your website and expanding your online reach to convert more sales. Remember that passive income is never truly effortless; You always have to put in the work to generate a reliable source of money. The ‘passive’ parts come from making sales and commissions when you’re not at the screen, but you’ll still have to work for it!
amoCRM’s affiliate program is on the rise.
If you want a piece of the online income stream, then now is a better time than ever to join.
Remember that you’ll have to keep learning about the ever-growing program to keep up with customer questions and feedback.
Here’s a quick recap of the post:
- amoCRM offers a high commission rate of 35% to 50% per sale.
- You can join by applying, watching a video tutorial, and advertising the program.
- Customer service isn’t the best, so you’ll need to look for help from other websites often.