The internet provides a myriad of ways you can earn money online.
One legitimate and proven way you can generate money online is through affiliate marketing, but even though it is popular, its downside is that it can take a long time before you start to receive commissions.
However, the Affiliate Bots 2.0 promises to make the process a lot faster and easier–is it legit?
Affiliate Bots 2.0 is not a scam. It is a legal program you can use to make a lot of money through affiliate marketing. The software comes with several powerful tools and features that can help you get free traffic and allow you to make substantial automated commissions.
The rest of this article will highlight some of the topics relating to this question, such as how you should use Affiliate Bots 2.0, what affiliate marketing is, how affiliate marketing works, and tips to help you get started as an affiliate marketer.
Related Post: Super Affiliate Network Review – Is It A Scam?
What Is Affiliate Bots 2.0?
The second version of the Affiliate Bots came into the market in December 2018. Different from the original version of the Affiliate Bot, Chris X, the creator, upgraded the tool to include additional features meant to make Affiliate Bots 2.0 an even bigger hit.
Chris X is an internet marketer with the ability to earn more than six figures via affiliate marketing. He is also the creator of the affiliate marketing software, Affiliate Bots, of which he has sold more than 3,500.
According to Chris X, the software’s goal is to help in the affiliate program’s automatic selection and generate internet traffic and conversions.
How to Use Affiliate Bots 2.0
The second version of the Affiliate Bots comes with 37 software bots, all with different purposes. It only takes three easy steps to make use of the bots and earn your affiliate commission.
Here is how you do it:
Select an Affiliate Program
The first step involves choosing the most profitable affiliate program from a list of 7000 affiliate programs that the Affiliate Bots V2 can access.
Some of the most promising networks you can select include ClickBank, JVZoo, and WarriorPlus.
It can also help you identify new product launches, trace, and view new email updates and view the SEO competition on YouTube and Google.
Affiliate Bots 2.0 comes with six software tools that can make this possible. They include:
- CB250 – This bot makes available for you a list of the top 250 ClickBank affiliate programs that make sales amounting to seven figures in one month.
- Launch Pulse – It offers you detailed information about product launches from ClickBank, JVZoo, and WarriorPlus. It contains information such as product popularity, ratings, and payout without the need to conduct stressful research on your own.
- King of The Zoo 2.0 – It focuses on finding affiliate offers in JVZoo. The bot displays the top 100 to 200 products on JVZoo. The list gets updated every 12 hours.
- IM Affiliate Bot 2.0 – It showcases the top-performing and highly converting affiliate programs in the internet marketing niche. The bot also provides a statistical analysis that can help you make a comparison to identify the best of the bunch.
- Host Affiliate Bot – The bot shows the top 50 affiliate programs that also offer hosting services.
- Warrior 50 – Identifies the 50 most popular affiliate programs on WarriorPlus, with the list updating itself daily.
Create Your Website and Improve Conversions
The second step is creating a website and ensuring that it receives enough traffic and conversions.
If you do not have a website, the affiliate Bots 2.0 allows you to create one within a minute by providing you with complete templates.
It can also help you identify a suitable domain name to use.
Affiliate Bots 2.0 comes with several tools that make it possible to create your website and improve its conversions. Such tools include:
- AutoWebsite Tool – It helps you to create a full website with ready content within 70 seconds.
- Dominaveli – It helps you to identify the most popular domain names. You can therefore get a domain name that can be pleasing to your clients.
- 1 Click Affiliate – This tool helps you create a fast and simple website. It provides about 100 done-for-you templates that you can choose from and set up.
- Dropaveli – This tool identifies and lists the names of domains that are dropped.
- WebWidgets – It helps you to convert the people visiting your website into buyers. You only need to copy and write one line of code from the cloud-based software into the website to help you build a buyer list.
- Banner Bots – You do not have to waste time creating new banners to market your products or business. This tool helps you to create marketing banners with ease.
- AffiliateAds 2.0 – This tool also comes with 2000 banner and text ads that you can use on 1000 ClickBank offers.
Discover Free Buyer Traffic
You need free traffic to become a successful affiliate marketer. If you already own a website, the subsequent step should be to drive traffic to your website and earn money. Without any traffic, there is no guaranteed income.
The affiliate bots 2.0 has the following tools to help you get targeted traffic:
- AI Search Engine – This tool provides your website with 18 traffic chances in just one click. Over 200 billion people visit the cloud search engine every month, guaranteeing an excellent earning potential.
Some other tools and resources that come with the Affiliate Bot 2.0, which can be of help to your business include:
- ResellDB – It is a database of software you can choose to license and resell.
- Auto mailer – It allows you to track your subscribers and send them regular emails without any monthly fee.
- FlipDB – It consists of a database with websites from the auction site ‘Flippa,’ making it easy for you to buy websites.
How Does Affiliate Bots 2.0 Work?
The first step is picking up an affiliate program from the list of options available.
After selecting one, the software identifies products that are highly profitable for you to decide.
You can then choose and promote a product that interests you by using the many tools that the software offers.
Since the tools automate most of the tasks, there is not much left for you to do.
You will receive a link to the products you are promoting. If any buyer purchases through your link, then you are sure to obtain a set amount of profit.
Pros and Cons of Using Affiliate Bots 2.0
- You do not require any necessary skills or experience to operate the software.
- It can help you find the most profitable affiliate program.
- It comes with enough training material for both newbies and advanced marketers.
- It is not expensive.
- It comes with an Auto mailer that allows you to send boundless emails to your mail list.
- The software is well-matched with Windows, Android, and IOS devices.
- It has virtual support that is available for 24hrs.
- You can earn daily commissions with the help of up to 37 auto bots.
- It allows you to dominate YouTube and email marketing.
- The software is risk-free since it has a money-back guarantee with a sixty-day return policy.
- A first time user can find the software too overwhelming.
- Since the software is cloud-based, it requires a stable internet connection to operate.
Who Is Affiliate Bots 2.0 For?
Anyone can use Affiliate Bots. However, it may be the best option for marketers with a stable income looking to accelerate their growth and are not afraid to experiment.
If you are new to affiliate marketing, it may be best to learn all the affiliate marketing principles before you can start using the affiliate bots to make money.
The affiliate bots’ features will be beneficial to you if you are a product promoter, website owner, local marketer, newbie marketer, advertiser, business owner, or affiliate marketer.
Before delving into some of these principles, it is best first to understand what affiliate marketing means.
Related Post: The Top Free Affiliate Programs For Beginners
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is the process through which you can earn a commission by marketing and promoting another person’s or company’s product.
As an affiliate, you get to promote products that are to your liking, allowing you to profit from any sale you make. The company or owner of the products tracks the sales through an affiliate link.
No threshold limits how much you can earn through affiliate marketing. In fact, you can market products for more than one company at a time.
However, it does not mean that the process is easy.
For affiliate marketing to be a success, you need to have a platform with a significant audience.
Additionally, you need to invest a substantial amount of your time and money too.
How Exactly Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing enables sharing responsibilities between product creation and marketing between various groups leading to a more effective marketing strategy. There are three different parties involved in an affiliate marketing setup. They include:
- The product creator or seller
- The marketer or affiliate
- The consumer
But how do they all relate to each other?
The Product Creator or Seller
The seller is a merchant with either a physical product or service and does not necessarily participate in marketing.
They are also known as the brand. However, when they take part in advertising the product or service, they benefit from the revenue associated with affiliate marketing.
The Marketer or Affiliate
An affiliate is a person or company that markets the seller’s products or services to potential clients.
They persuade consumers in an appealing way that the product or services they are promoting are beneficial to them. If the potential customer makes a purchase, the affiliate also profits.
Affiliates market their products and services to specific markets with a particular audience. In such a way, they can, therefore, create a personal brand that appeals to a given audience.
Consumers are the most crucial party in an affiliate marketing setup. An affiliate and a seller can only benefit when a consumer makes a purchase. Affiliates appeal to them through various platforms online, such as websites, social media, and blogs.
Sometimes a consumer makes a purchase fully knowing that an affiliate will receive a commission once they complete the purchase.
Other times, they may be oblivious to the whole affiliate structure. However, the price does not increase in either situation. The retail price comprises the share of profit between the seller and the affiliate.
Related Post: How To Start Affiliate Marketing Without A Website
Ways in Which an Affiliate Gets Paid
As an affiliate, you do not necessarily need to sell a product to receive a kickback.
There are other quick and inexpensive ways you can make money through affiliate marketing. Your contribution to the seller’s sales is measured differently depending on the program.
Some of the different ways include:
- Pay per Click: This program rewards an affiliate for redirecting consumers from their marketing platform to the seller’s website. Therefore as an affiliate, you have to engage potential consumers until they cross over to the seller’s site. Your payment changes depending on the amount of web traffic you can bring.
- Pay per Sale: This program is the most common affiliate marketing structure available. The seller offers an affiliate a percentage of the retail price after a consumer makes a purchase. Therefore, a sale has to occur for an affiliate to receive compensation.
- Pay per Lead: This program rewards an affiliate depending on the number of leads converted. To receive compensation, you have to convince a consumer to visit the seller’s website and complete a particular action. It may be subscribing to a newsletter, filling out a form, downloading specific files, or more.
How to Get Started With Affiliate Marketing
If you are an absolute beginner in affiliate marketing, you may find the topic to be overwhelming.
Worry less because even those with marketing experience can sometimes feel lost and confused.
Though affiliate marketing is a good source of extra income, setting up one is not as easy as it seems.
The best thing to do is be persistent enough to keep going even when you feel like giving up.
But how exactly do you get started with affiliate marketing?
Here are a few steps that you should follow if you want to become a highly successful affiliate marketer:
Choose the Right Niche
Throughout the entire process, choosing your niche is an essential step you have to make. If you plan to start a blog today, you will most certainly face a ton of competition.
According to the Hosting Tribunal, more than 2 million blog posts go live every day. In other words, your content is highly likely to get lost in the clutter.
How do you ensure that you remain relevant and have the best chance of success in such a situation?
You have to narrow down your niche and be very specific on the category you intend to handle.
A good example is, rather than tackling a topic about “beauty,” you can try being more specific and go for one like “improving your skin.”
When you tighten your topics, you will attract the right kind of audience, and your rankings too on search engines may increase.
When choosing the right niche, you should consider one that:
- Has a big audience you can target
- The audience has a desire to purchase the niche products and a spending power to back it up
- Has plenty of products that you can sell
So, how do you get to choose the right niche?
- First, the niche should fall under topics you are familiar with or passionate about. As such, you should make a list of your hobbies, passions, skills, and interests.
- It would then be best to research the search volumes of the most organic keywords relevant to your niche. You will get a good idea of your projected audience’s size and the type of products your audience wants. Moreover, it will help you increase your organic traffic and, after that, improve your sales.
- In each of the niches that you identify, you should then research your competitors. By doing so, you can learn about the niche’s potential and the affiliate services your competitors use. It can also give you an idea of the best products to promote.
Choose the Right Platform
After picking a niche, you need to choose a platform you can use to grow your brand and promote your affiliate business.
- Blogs – A blog is the best platform to market your affiliate products. They can help you reach a wider audience and significantly increase your earnings since you can leverage other social media and email marketing platforms. Moreover, blogs provide you with additional ways to monetize and diversify your income streams.
- Niche Websites – Niche websites are quite similar to blogs. However, it has a very particular audience and promotes affiliate products and services.
- YouTube – YouTube allows you to share videos with your followers. You can choose to promote your affiliate products from your videos and include the links in the description.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing is a popular marketing option that you can use to promote your products. However, you need to continually communicate with your subscribers and offer them valuable content always to keep them interested. You should also work on increasing the number of subscribers constantly.
- Paid Ads – Running paid ads is the simplest way you can use to promote affiliate products and services. However, you may not make as much as you intend since there is an expense every time you invest in advertising.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great platform to use, especially if you want to become an influencer. However, it may take a long time to build a following. It works well with particular niches such as fashion, beauty, fitness, and health.
You can choose to use any of the above platforms, but the most effective one is starting a blog. Regardless of your choice, it is best to disclose that you will be promoting affiliate products on your platform.
Join an Affiliate Program
After choosing a niche and a platform to use, you need to select a relevant affiliate program to join.
The programs available depending on the amount of money you can earn for every sale you make.
- High-paying, high-volume affiliate programs: These are programs for niche products and services with a high payout targeting a broad audience. You can therefore make lots of sales. There is, however, lots of competition in this program since it attracts affiliate marketers with good spending power and lots of expertise.
- Low-paying, high-volume affiliate programs: These are affiliate programs that do not pay well but sell in high volumes. A good example is PS4 games. Though you may not make much profit from each product you sell, you can make it up by selling huge volumes since it has an enormous mass appeal.
- High-paying, low-volume affiliate programs: These are programs that pay very well for every sale. However, they have a low market demand either because the products or services are costly or because the target market is small.
- Low-paying, low-volume programs: These are programs that do not pay well and do not also have a market appeal. Therefore, they do not sell well.
You can find the best affiliates to join by performing a Google search or researching other affiliate marketers in your particular niche.
The following is a video on how to join an affiliate program:
Rather than just searching for high-paying programs, you need to focus on products and services that you use or have used that you know are good.
Just basing your search on profit alone may end up hurting you in the long run if you are not careful.
Since you now have a platform, you need to create high-quality content that is valuable to your users.
Your affiliate links should also fit naturally in the content. Before you go live, do not just make one piece of content, but create several.
Even though you get several people to view the piece of content, you need to have several others in line to guarantee they stay for longer on your platform.
Moreover, it also ensures that you have plenty of time to focus on promoting your content rather than just creating them.
Do not create content blindly. Ensure that it solves the problem of the reader and provides much more value.
Moreover, ensure that the affiliate links are organically placed if you want to be successful.
Drive Traffic to Your Platform
You cannot be successful in affiliate marketing if you do not have good traffic on your website. Regardless of the platform you choose, driving traffic is a continuous process that never ends.
But how do you go about it when you are just starting?
You can choose to pay for traffic to your site. PPC ads are instantaneous since they drive traffic immediately after payment. While you may benefit from a boost in traffic, you lose money before even earning any.
Additionally, the traffic stops to flow once you stop paying for the ads. Therefore, it is not a good option if you are new to paid marketing and do not have a reasonable marketing budget.
However, you can use paid ads if you are part of a high-paying affiliate program and have a reasonable marketing budget to back you up.
The best thing to do when starting is to focus on search engine optimization (SEO). It is the best way to drive many visitors to your site and increase your sales as your platform grows.
If you are not familiar with SEO, you should invest enough time learning a course about it.
Only then can you comfortably grow your platform and make more affiliate sales. If you are running a blog, you can also employ other methods to drive traffic such as guest blogging, sharing on social media, and sharing content in blogger communities.
Another effective method is creating an email list and continuously sharing high-quality content that offers tremendous value to drive repeat visitors.
Being a successful affiliate marketer starts at creating content that delivers immense value to your site visitors.
It should also be engaging to make them stick around and interact with your content.
The affiliate links you receive from your merchant should be organically placed in your content.
You should carefully scrutinize the links to ensure that the clicks and sales are registering in your account.
Once you fully understand how affiliate marketing works, you can then use the Affiliate Bots 2.0 to help automate most processes, allowing you to earn money in a more comfortable and faster way.
Even though Affiliate Bots 2.0 makes work a little bit easier, you still have to employ hard work and consistency if you want to be successful in affiliate marketing.
- Best Lifetime Income: Affiliate Bots
- Supermetrics: High Converting Traffic
- Financial Success Book: Affiliate Bots Software Review
- News You Can Use: Affiliate Bots Review
- Forbes: The Definitive Guide To Affiliate Marketing
- Tecsmash: Affiliate Bots Review
- Leaving Work Behind: 3 Ways to Choose a Niche for an Affiliate Site
- Hosting Tribunal: Blog Posts Published Per Day